Parent Teacher Organization
- Every Jacob Wismer parent or guardian is automatically a member of our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
- Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of the month (please check our calendar for specific dates).
- Check out the Jacob Wismer PTO website at: http://www.jacobwismerpto.org/
The purpose of Jacob Wismer's PTO is to support school enrichment programs and community events such as:
- Art Literacy Program
- Passport Club
- Author Visits
- Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB)
- One School One Book (OSOB)
- Fall and Spring Dances
- Young Audience Art Assemblies or Residencies
- Junior Great Books
- Family Movie Night
- Staff Appreciation Event
- Spirit Wear
The PTO's Fall Jog-a-thon is the MAIN fundraiser for Jacob Wisme,r and we encourage and appreciate everyone's participation.
We rely on parent volunteers and yearly fundraising to make the above events happen each year.
Spirit Wear information & order from.
ORDER FORM: OrderFrom.pdf