New Student Registration Information
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are excited to welcome you and your family to our Jacob Wismer Elementary School community!
To enroll your child, you will need to complete the Beaverton School District online registration form:
www.beaverton.k12.or.us > Families > Enrollment > Enrolling Your Child
We will also need you to return the following items and forms to our school office to complete your child's enrollment:
- A current utility bill to verify that you live in Jacob Wismer's attendance boundaries. Here is a link to the interactive school locator map to see if your address is in our attendance boundary: Link
- Your child's birth certificate or passport to verify your child's age and appropriate grade assignment. Please note: Your child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year.
- Immunization records* Your child's immunization records can be uploaded with their online registration or you can bring a a hard copy into the school office.
- Dental screen certification form* (kindergarten & 1st grade only) The State of Oregon requires this form to be filled out and placed in every kindergarten and 1st grade student's cumulative file.
- Request for student records form* (1st through 5th grades only) This request will be mailed to your child's previous school in order to obtain their academic records.
- Parent questionnaire* This is an internal Jacob Wismer form that will help us understand your child a little better to help with their transition to a new school.
- Pre-kindergarten assessment form* This brief assessment form will be given to our kindergarten teachers. Full assessments will be given when your child begins school.
- Student dismissal plan (submit form online; see link below)-For safety, please complete the online student dismissal plan before your child begins school at Jacob Wismer. A new form must be submitted when there is a permanent change. Complete the "Single Day Dismissal Change" form if there is a temporary, one-day dismissal change.
*Forms are located below. Please download, print, complete and bring them to the school office.
Other important information about Jacob Wismer can be found in these locations:
- Jacob Wismer School website at https://jacobwismer.beaverton.k12.or.us/
- Our school handbook located on our school website under "About Us"
- Jacob Wismer Journal (parent newsletter published every two weeks and posted on our website)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us our school office at 503-356-2150 or email one of our secretaries:
Lori Secker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Cruickshank at email@example.com
Welcome to Jacob Wismer!
- Dental Screen Certification Form (kindergarten & 1st grade only)
- Request for Student Records (1st through 5th grades only)
- Parent Questionnaire (all grade levels)
- Pre-Kindergarten Assessment Form (kindergarten only)
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form (all grade levels)
- Lunch, Breakfast & Snacks