2020-21 Kindergarten Registration
Any child who will be five (5) years of age on or before September 1 is eligible to enroll for Kindergarten at their designated home school.
Jacob Wismer encourage families to enroll their child using the district's Online Registration which is available for new student enrollment. If you register online, you can upload your child’s certificate of immunization, birth certificate and proof of address.
NOTE: Please be sure to see our Virtual Kindergarten Orientation!
If you are uncertain about which elementary school is your home school, you can check any address to see what elementary, middle or high school attendance boundary it is located in using the District Address Locator or call 503-356-4500.
- JW VIRTUAL Kindergarten Orientation
- BSD 2020-21 Kindergarten Booklet
- Required Documents to Complete Enrollment
- Early Entry Information
- Immunization Requirements
- Medical Information
- Preparing for Kindergarten VIDEOS
- Ensure a Healthy Start
- Getting Ready for School
- Helpful Hints to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten