Enroll your child
Welcome to the Beaverton School District and Jacob Wismer Elementary.
Beaverton School District utilizes Online Registration for enrolling new students into the district. Also, registration packets and additional forms are available at your neighborhood school. More information about Kindergarten enrollment, neighborhood school location, and enrollment forms can be found below.
When registering your student online or a registration packet at your neighborhood school, these are important things to remember:
Who can register:
- Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a Beaverton school
What you Will need to register:
- Proof of student's birth date (birth certificate or passport
- Proof of address
- Utility Bills (such as cable, electric, gas, water)
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease Agreement with current dates
- Purchase Agreement such as an escrow agreement or contract of sale of real estate
- Immunization records - Immunization requirements
- Records request - for students 1st - 5th grades. Records request
- Student information form: Student information form 1st - 5th grades
- Student information form: Student information form Kindy only.
- Parental information on both parents.
- At least one emergency contact - including address and phone number
Online registration is open on our website at: